Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions ‘Cetaphil Mother’s Day’ competition
By entering into the Cetaphil® Competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is limited to all residents of RSA, excluding employees of Galderma, holding companies and subsidiaries, their advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families.
- Entrants under the age of 18 will need to secure consent from a parent or legal guardian to enter.
- To participate in this competition, share in the comment section on the Facebook/Instagram competition posts (originally posted 9 May 2020) how you or your special Mom have helped your family or others to get through lockdown. Tag the special Mom who deserves to win with you.
- Participants may enter the competition once per week over the promotional period (9 May 2020 - 31 May 2020).
- The promotion commences from 9 May 2020 until 31 May 2020. No entries received after 31 May 2020 will be considered.
- One winner will be selected each week (week 1 ending 17 May 2020, week 2 ending 24 May 2020, and week 3 ending 31 May 2020) and the selected winner can nominate another deserving wonder-mom to win with her that week.
- All winners will receive a R500 shopping voucher.
- Winners stories/comments will be reviewed by a panel of brand and marketing team members at Galderma®, and their advertising and promotions agencies.
- The judges' decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No substitution or cash redemption of non-cash prizes is permitted. Prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook/Instagram and asked for their contact and delivery details. If a winner cannot be contacted within three days of notification, Cetaphil® South Africa and their agency reserve the right to withdraw the prize and draw a replacement winner.
- Winners agree to the use of their names, image and footage to be used in any publicity material without any further compensation.
- Personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Cetaphil® and their appointed agency and not to any other party for any other purpose than the administration of this promotion.
- Cetaphil® and any of its associated or subsidiary companies, directors, officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the entrant.
- Full product information on the Cetaphil® range is available from Galderma Laboratories South Africa (Pty) Ltd., Co. Reg. No.: 1996/000311/07, PO Box 71150, Bryanston, 2021. Tel.: (011) 706 2339. www.galderma.com. ZA/CET/1118/0520. Final approval date: 09/05/2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Copyright© 2015 Galderma S.A. All rights reserved.
All use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such Web pages constitutes the user’s agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions without limitations.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. YOUR ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This website is designed for educational and informational purposes only. This information is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or recommendations from healthcare professionals. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.
Galderma does not endorse or attest to the validity or accuracy of any treatments, medications or non-Galderma products described, mentioned or discussed in any of the services, databases or pages accessible within or from this website or any other Galderma service or publication. Furthermore, Galderma makes no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any such products or treatments. Before acting on any information contained on the Web pages, you agree that you will consult your healthcare provider to determine whether the information you are relying on is appropriate for your medical conditions. Galderma is not engaged in rendering medical advice or services.
In view of the possibility of human error or advances in medical knowledge, neither Galderma, its sponsors, its staff nor other parties involved in providing the services, databases or pages accessible within or from this website or any other service or publication of Galderma warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible or liable for any errors or omissions that may be found in such information or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained in any of these services, databases or pages accessible within or from this website or any other service or publication of Galderma.
If erroneous or otherwise inaccurate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to correct or delete it. Report such problems to the Contact us section.
The website and the content are protected by intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, patents, industrial designs, database rights and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights that are owned by Galderma, its affiliates, subsidiaries and/or third parties. All contents of this website are copyrighted unless otherwise indicated.
The content of this website may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed, including posting to news groups, without the express written consent of Galderma.
All product names, slogans, symbols and company names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbols, are registered trademarks, service marks and trade names of Nestlé Skin Health S.A., its affiliates, related companies or its licensors. Trademarks of other parties are identified whenever possible and Galderma acknowledges their rights. Such third-party trademarks are used to identify the products and services of their respective owners and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of Galderma should be inferred from the use of these marks.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license right or right under any copyrights, patents or trademarks of Galderma or any third party.
Any controversy or claim related to intellectual property matters and arising from or pertaining to the use of this website shall be governed by Swiss law and be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland.
NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED « AS IS » WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THE WEB SITE. GALDERMA MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
As a useful resource to our visitors, Galderma provides links to other websites. Certain links may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over which Galderma has no control. Galderma does not guarantee and makes no representation as to the accuracy of any website linked from this website. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of this website. The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement by Galderma. We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
INFORMATION DEEMED NON-CONFIDENTIAL
Should any viewer of this website respond with information, including feedback such as questions, comments, suggestions or ideas (with exclusion of personally identifiable information) regarding the content of this site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and Galderma shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation and to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
For any controversy or claim related to intellectual property matters, all other controversy or claim arising from or pertaining to the use of this website shall be governed by the applicable laws of South Africa. and shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa or such other appropriate South African bodies as the case may be, including but not limited to the National Consumer Commission and/or the National Consumer Tribunal as established under the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 (as amended), if applicable, and/or the Information Regulator created by the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (as amended).
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You may visit the site without giving us any personally identifiable information. Galderma collects personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone/fax number and e-mail address) only when voluntarily provided by a visitor to our websites. The Galderma group of companies does not sell, rent or otherwise make available or disclose any personally identifiable information submitted by visitors to our website to any third parties. Galderma will only use this information for the purpose of replying to your request.
Only authorized Galderma group staff or our agents (who have agreed to keep information secure) have access to personally identifiable information.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You may have access to your personally identifiable information at any time to revise, correct or delete it by contacting us by email at [email protected] If at any time you do not wish us to contact you or if you have any questions concerning our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us.
COLLECTION OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
Galderma collects anonymous information on this site, such as the pages that you visit and the searches that you undertake. This information is anonymous since it will in no event enable personal identification of the user of the site. This information is used for the purpose of the optimization of the website as part of Galderma’s continual internal review process and to obtain statistics of your visits. This information may be disclosed to third party agents which are bound by a confidentiality obligation.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track a user’s movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Children and young people under 16 are requested to get permission from their parent or guardian before they submit personal data to Galderma websites.
Links from this site may take you to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We advise you to check their privacy policies yourself before submitting any personally identifiable information.
This policy may be modified from time to time, and changes will be communicated promptly on this page.
Please contact us for more information on this policy:
Galderma Laboratories SA (Pty) Ltd
Registration Number: 1996/000311/07
Place of Registration: The DTI Campus, Block F, 77 Meintjies Street, Sunnyside, 0001
Physical Address: Wedgefield Office Park, 17 Muswell Road South, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa
Telephone Number: 011 706 – 2339
Email Address: [email protected]
Address for legal documents or notices: Wedgefield Office Park, 17 Muswell Road South, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa